1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. The manner in which you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
You can use this information to make your decisions about your privacy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Act
Epiance Software does not knowingly collect the personal information of persons under the age of 18. If we learn of any personal information collected from persons under the age of 18 immediately be deleted.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit any sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We never collect sensitive information (such as credit card data).
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You can electronically copy or take print of the website pages, if it is being used for personal use only. Epiance holds the copyright in all material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to email@example.com
*** *** ***